Would you like to try your hand at the square format and be published in the magazine? The Square Mentoring program will do just that. It is free, it lasts three to six months and is open to all, regardless of age, gender or nationality.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Gather some of your work and some info about yourself.
- Put together a proposal, highlighting your visual project and why you think the square format would fit.
Email the lot to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll get:
- On-going assessment and feedback of your project from members of the Square Magazine team (email, phone and Skype).
- Academic help if needed (for instance art history and contextual studies).
- A slot in the magazine at the end of the residency.
- The promotion of the project via social network pages and the magazine’s website.
For a rundown of the project, please download this document.